Crafting a Sustainable Fundraising Pitch
As anyone in a mission-driven organization knows, fundraising is critical to sustainability and success. It’s hard to fundraise, however, without a compelling pitch. In these coaching sessions, we will work with you to understand the unique value proposition your program, school, or organization offers, and will collaborate with you to develop an effective pitch.
This learning module includes:
- 1-hour kickoff call to better understand your organization’s mission, resources, and fundraising goals
- 2-hour, interactive “What’s in a pitch?” session where we outline the elements of a fundraising pitch and collaboratively craft the key points for yours
- 1 hour of pitch refinement
- 1-hour pitch training for key stakeholders
- 30-minute follow-up coaching call
Audience: School leaders, district leaders
Want a customized version of this learning module? Just contact us!
*Pricing is for NYC, Long Island, and Westchester. If outside of this metro area, additional travel fees may apply.
Delivered by Changemaker Ashley Pinakiewicz