Quality Services, On Demand
Change Impact works with mission-driven agencies, and has supported a wide range of groups from start-up nonprofits to universities to international companies. Here is a snapshot of our previous projects:
- Design and build capacity for a 100-site after-school program
- Collect teacher, staff, student, and family perspectives to inform a districtwide pandemic recovery plan
- Conduct a diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) audit for a youth-serving agency, focusing on both internal operations and program content/delivery
- Synthesize data and write a report on postsecondary pathways to and through college
- Train workforce development agencies to use data to inform and improve their job readiness programs
- Coach the faculty and leadership team in a middle school as they adopt and implement restorative justice practices
- Revise national youth development professional competencies with an equity and antiracism lens
- Write multiple grants in response to public agency requests for proposals (RFPs) in the areas of older adult services, youth development, violence prevention, and teacher and school leader professional development
- Manage Human Resources as an outsourced partner (payroll, benefits, employee supports, and office management)
- Conduct executive searches to recruit and hire senior level executives (executive director, chief program officer, and multiple development titles)
With competitive pricing and a commitment to quality, we will create a customized set of services that fits your needs and budget.
Ready to get started?